Mothers Day Gift Guide
Can you guys believe Mothers Day is just right around the corner already!? As a mama of 2 all I REALLY want is a nice day to rest and maybe some privacy when I go to the bathroom (every moms dream I’m sure ha ha). I definitely wouldn’t oppose if my kids treated to me any one of these sweet Mother’s Days gifts though.
1) The CUTEST mama jean jacket from Ingrid and Isabel
2) Every mama needs a pair of cozy slippers (if for no other reason then protecting your feet from those deadly LEGO pieces ha ha) .
3) I don’t know about you guys but anything that can cover up the fact that I haven’t washed my hair in 5 days, and have used a whole can of dry shampoo is a win in my books. My go to for all things head and hair is Gigi Pip!
4) Jays and Jewels has the most beautiful necklace made to celebrate motherhood.
5) Give me all the rested eyes (or at least make them look that way even if they aren’t rested at all ha ha)
6) I don’t usually have the time to paint my nails and let them dry before one of my kids need me to do something for them, so these press on nails are perfect! They give the look of the cutest gel manicureand they come in the cutest designs!
7) 100% organic, natural skincare..... need I say more?
8)Shop Box Fox makes the cutest, personalized gift boxes for any occasion!
9) Every mama could use some comfy cozy Jammies
10) Basically anything from this store is a win, but I’m particularly fond of their face masks!