Stocking Stuffer Ideas
I don’t know about you guys, but stockings were one of my favourite parts of Christmas morning when I was a kid. Seeing as I’m usually the one stuffing my own stocking now and days, it’s lost a little or it’s excitement for me, but I love curating the perfect stockings for my family.
Throwing no shade at my parents at all, but my stocking was usually just stuffed to brim with candy (and then a toothbrush to counteract all the cavities ha ha). I try to stay clear of putting a lot of candy in my kiddos stockings and go for things that they’ll actually get use out of.
1. Eco Friendly/Orgsnic Play Doh
3. Tubby Todd Bubble Bath
4. Temporary Tattoos
5. Light Up Toothbrush
6. Unicorn/Narwhal Themed Sidewalk Chalk
My husband is probably the hardest person to shop for, but I think I’ll definetly make it on the “nice” list with these thoughtful stocking stuffers. Although picked with my husband in mind these small treats are great for any man in your life.
1. Dress Socks
2. Whisky Stones
3. Yeti Drink Tumbler
4. Love Your Melon Toque
5. Men’s Mini Skincare Kit
6. Bags Of Coffee (my husband loves this Black Rifle brand)
Lastly heres a few ideas you can pitch to your husbands so you don’t have to be the one filling your own stocking.
1. Tins Of Tea from David’s Tea
2. Peach Bellini Flavoured Gummies from Sugarfina
3. Calm Soaking Bath Salts from Herbivore Botanicals
4. Bath Bombs from LUSH
5. Fuji Green Tea Hair Scrub from The Body Shop
6.Cozy Reading Socks from Indigo